Regarding the "2020 Korean Govemment Invitation Program (KGIP)" in order to promote and revitalize the international exchanges between Korea and Taiwan, the National Institute of International Education of Korea is pleased to ask your school for your favor on March 13, 2020. Recommend 1 student before 15:00 on the day (Friday) (according to the time of receipt by this representative department). Please check the photos for details.
- Organizer: National Institute of International Education, Ministry of Education of South Korea.
- Visit period: July 7 to July 17, 2020, 11 days and 10 nights.
- Training content: cultural heritage, industrial site visits, host family experience, Korean university (or high school) visits and exchanges, special courses related to Korean culture, etc.
- Subsidy funds: training expenses, round-trip air tickets, boarding and lodging expenses, overseas travel insurance, etc. (Except for visa processing fees and personal consumption)
- Selection qualifications: Taiwanese students who love Korean culture, have English conversation skills, and can participate in the whole training program; those who have Korean conversation ability or have no experience in visiting Korea will be admitted first.
- Training places: selected by this representative department, 3 persons will be selected at the end (including 2 persons).
- Registration method: Before 15:00 on March 13, 2020 (Friday) (subject to the time of receipt by our representative office), submit one recommended student's application form, recommendation letter, self-introduction, and passport copy to this representative department.