Submit the recruitment announcement poster of the National Kaohsiung Normal University "Overseas Youth Short-term Education and Internship". Please refer to the attachment for details.
- It is processed in accordance with the 108-109 "New Southbound and Outstanding Young Foreign Students from Advanced Countries Come to Taiwan (TEEP@AsiaPlus)" plan of the Ministry of Education, Taiwan Education Letter No. 1080164682 dated December 3, 108.
- Cooperate with the promotion of national key bilingual policies, introduce high-quality young teachers with enthusiasm for education, create a natural foreign language learning environment, enrich education resources in rural areas, and strengthen educational exchanges and connections between Taiwan and abroad, and build a sustainable education platform.
- Educational internship content: Assist in English teaching courses for 8 to 16 hours per week. Those who perform well in internships in Taiwan are recommended to partner schools as English teachers. In the teaching field, enter the class to observe, discuss with the class, teaching demonstration, classroom management, teaching administration, student guidance and language promotion activities.
- Applicants must have: 20 years of age or older, English as a native language or foreign nationals with equivalent native language ability, domestic and foreign university students or university graduates (with TESL background is preferred), a letter of recommendation or student approval by the school Internship consent form.
- Recruitment time: from now until December 31, 110.
- Please help forward to the International Affairs Office, Language Center, Mandarin Teaching Center and Chinese Language Teaching Center of each school.
- If you have any doubts, please contact the Department of English Studies, National Kaohsiung Normal University (Tel 07-7172930 ext. 3902), email: email@example.com.