Report to the Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education
In order to promote a safe learning environment for higher education in Taiwan and enhance the image of a global high-quality brand of "Study in Taiwan", the association will host an online "Taiwan Experience Postcard Sharing Activity" from now on, sincerely inviting students and graduates from overseas to share the unforgettable experience of studying in Taiwan. Schools, please encourage overseas students to participate actively, and create a respectful friendship.
1. In order to promote a safe learning environment for higher education in Taiwan and enhance the image of a global premium brand of "Study in Taiwan", this association will organize an online "Taiwan Experience Postcard Sharing Activity" from now on (please see Annex 1 for details) and invite colleges and universities across the country Overseas students make postcards online, share unforgettable experiences studying in Taiwan, and meet to study or travel in Taiwan after the epidemic.
2. The activity method is described as follows:
(1) Target participants: overseas students who are studying or graduating from universities in Taiwan.
(2) Event time: May 12th (Tuesday) to June 7th (Sunday) of this (109) year.
(3) Event website: https://reurl.cc/20QbAa
(4) Lucky draw description: Go to the event website to make postcards (unlimited number) and share them with friends on the social platform, and become a "Study in Taiwan" Instagram fan to get the chance to draw. The first prize was Merida folding bicycles (2 winners), the second prize was Fujifilm Instax (4 winners), and the first prize was Taiwanese lucky bags (10 winners). Winners must withhold the probability of winning tax according to law.
(5) Announcement and prize collection: On June 24 (Wednesday) this year, the winners will be announced on the "Study in Taiwan" Facebook and website simultaneously. After the winners receive the "Confirmation of Winning", please be notified on the day of the prize Within 7 days from the start, fill in the winning confirmation form and attach the relevant information to return, and those who fail to respond or expire will be deemed to have given up.
3. Please refer to Annex 2 for the activity method. Please inform your school's announcement and encourage overseas students to participate actively. The information of this event can be inquired and downloaded from the event website (https://reurl.cc/20QbAa), or contact the contact person of this case, Huang Xinyi, Senior Commissioner, email: firstname.lastname@example.org; contact number: 02-23222280 Extension 118.